Do you like drinking Turkish coffee? If your answer is yes and you have a lot of Turkish coffee grounds in your house, we have good news for you: Turkish coffee is such a wonderful product that apart from its amazing taste, unique preparation, and many health benefits, it can be used for many different purposes. From using it as a fertilizer to making face masks from it, here is how you can utilize Turkish coffee other than drinking it.
- Since Turkish coffee grounds are very finely ground, you can easily use them to make ice cream! Just grab your water, sugar, heavy cream, milk, and Turkish coffee grounds and look for a Turkish coffee ice cream recipe online. Your taste buds will thank you later.
- This may seem like an esoteric idea, but hear us out: You can use Turkish coffee grounds as a meat rub. Yes! Thanks to the very finely grounds of Turkish coffee, it makes a great meat rub and will give your steaks and briskets an earthy flavor.
- Do you like making your own bread at home? Why not try adding some Turkish coffee grounds into the mix? Trust us, it works even better than the regular coffee grounds thanks to its light to medium roast.
- Did you know you can use Turkish coffee grounds as a fertilizer? It improves drainage, water retention and aeration in your soil.
- Turkish coffee grounds can also be used as a base for a great face mask. Coffee face masks improve your stretch marks and acne, moisturizes dry skin and reduces inflammation and redness.
- Just like coffee face masks, Turkish coffee hair masks can work wonders too! Caffeine in Turkish coffee stimulates your hair follicles and blocks the balding effects of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone).